Saturday 1 November 2014

My Blog's 1st Anniversary

 
It's one year already!! I can't believe how time flies.
Today is my Blog's 1st Anniversary.
 
Here's a quick look back at the cakes I made for my special occasions 
 
Hubby's birthday cake - Chocolate cake with mirror glaze.
 
 
Christmas - Reindeer's and Christmas pudding Cake pops.

 
Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
 
 
Father's Day cake - Green tea and red bean cake

 
Daughter's birthday cake - Ombre Rosette cake
 
 
 Easter cake - Chocolate mousse cake with basket weave.
 
 
Mother's Day cake - Le Fraisier cake
 

 
My Birthday cake - Mango mousse cake.

 
My Wedding Anniversary cake - Vanilla cake with white modelling chocolate ruffles.
 

Snow Skin Moon cakes - Red bean and Lotus paste
 
 
 
Son's Birthday cake - Spider-Man Pull apart cupcake cake.
 

 
 
Last but not least Halloween Cake - Black Forest cake with whipped cream frosting.
 

 
Hope you have enjoyed following my journey.
What an amazing year it's been. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your 1st blog anniversary! and thanks for sharing with us all your yummy delicious recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congratulations for your blog’s first anniversary! All these cakes are looking stunning. I also booked a pretty location for vows in Florida. It is a beach location so I think last one cake would be perfect for that. What do you think dear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congrats bt pls can u tell m how u dd ur mango glaze pls?

    ReplyDelete