Tuesday 5 November 2013

Cakes made for my family & friends



These cakes are made with fresh cream & fresh fruits. 
All cakes are my own designs & creations. 
Over the years I have learnt so much about baking. 
I just really enjoy making cakes and its the best feeling when people you love enjoy eating it. 
The first cake I made was 10 years ago and since then I have moved on to cupcakes, muffins, Macarons, cheesecakes, tarts, bread, biscuits & cookies the list goes on. 
I'd even experimented on foods related to my Chinese roots, I tried some traditional food like dim sum & steamed buns. This is a new experience for me but just as fun as making cakes. 
I hope you enjoy my blog and if you like what you see please share with your friends. 
Thank you for stopping by. 















No comments:

Post a Comment