Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day bake off 2014

 
 
Valentine's Day, few days before this day my daughter fell ill. I really thought I won't be able to make any cakes this year. It was actually easier as she was sat in front of the tv with a hot drink and resting, so I took the time quickly baking up some cookies and muffins.
Luckily, she was back to school the next day, so I managed to squeeze in time to make a Valentine's Day cake.
 
This is my first two tiered cake, a Black forest made for my husband. His favourite cake.
Recipe is link is here for this cake.
 

 
 
 

These cookies are the same recipe as the ones I made with my children during christmas, here is the recipe for Sugar cut out cookies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you like to make these, the are:
Top centre: Red velvet cupcakes 
Bottom left: Apple muffins
Bottom right: Chocolate muffins
 
 
 
Getting excited over the cakes.
 
 
 
Dropping some off to friends.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment