Friday, 22 November 2013

Steps of some cakes I have made


Here are some cakes I have made and to show you how its done.
Hope you enjoy viewing my blog.
 
Chocolate Mousse cake
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I had chocolate lacquer glaze left over from making a birthday cake the previous night, so I made these little cakes. I love to recreate new bakes with left over ingredients. Perhaps it's a way we learn a to make new recipe. Well, it certainly has for me. 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Mango Mousse cake made for my niece.

 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been busy baking, I made this for my brother's girlfriend.
I choose a chocolate lacquer glaze with chocolate sponge and fresh cream & fruits. 
I wanted an elegant, feminine look so I opt made pink macarons with white chocolate strawberries. 
The white would stand out of the dark mirror glaze.
This cake took me two days to complete, I made everything myself including the birthday plaque.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made this cake for my parents Anniversary in May 2013.
My mum requested a less sweeter cake due to her diet.
This cake is a lighter version of the cream cakes I usually make and I decorated it with edible flower wafers and tempered dark chocolate by making them as twigs for the flower.
I love decorating this cake. It's very special to me as this cake was for my parents 45th Anniversary. 
We had a lovely evening with them and hoping to celebrate many more wonderful Anniversaries. 





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Wedding Anniversary was back in September. 
We don't usually celebrate it with a cake but as I have started baking again. I thought I make one just for my hubby. We have been married for 18 years! 






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strawberry mousse cake with vanilla sponge. Made with fresh strawberries. 
Treat for a hot summers day. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cake I made for my brothers restaurant. 
Chocolate sponge with mango mousse and fresh fruits.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiramisu cake with chocolate lacquer glaze made for my birthday. 




1 comment:

  1. very nice.. like the step by step pictures most you have come up with.. you have many of good recipes.. do try to visit my place when time permits love to have your feedback dear Recipes Passion ..i have followed u glad if u follow me back.. Have a good day.. Happy Blogging.. hope you have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete