Thursday 7 November 2013

My mother in law's birthday



My mother in law celebrated her 80th birthday back in April this year. We flew to Malaysia for her celebrations and I also needed this well earned break.  Shopping & food heaven! 

One of the things we had the responsibility for was picking her cake. 
Exciting to enter a bakery with full of cakes & masses of fridges, me & my husband sat down with a huge folder of cake pictures. 
Flipping through the pages, one cake stood out from the rest.
We saw a picture of a cake which had some beautiful skilled art work piped on the cake like a portrait. 

When didn't realise how big it was until it arrived at the restaurant that evening. 
It came in two boxes and took up a whole table.
When the covers came off, it was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. 
Every details & pattern was to perfection. 

It was one of the most stunning cake I've ever seen, don't you agree? 


No comments:

Post a Comment